How to Become and Stay Beautiful
- There is nothing more beautiful than to see a smiling face. The shape of the lips, color of the eyes, and flushed cheeks become more vibrant when there is a present smile.
Let go of bad feelings.
- Your feelings are important because they tell you what you like and what you don’t. However, if you hold on to bad feelings, they will soon poison your soul.
Take care of yourself physically and hygienically.
- Take time to go to a salon or spa to take care of hard working hands and never stopping feet.
- Don’t spend too much time in the sun and make sure to drink lots of water as this will aid in overall beauty and health.
- Wash your face daily and when you put on makeup, work on enhancing your features rather than covering them up. This will enhance the beauty that is you, under all that is applied to your body.
- Take care of your dental hygiene and make routine check ups to ensure dental health.
- Select a hairstyle that makes you feel great and get it trimmed regularly. Find a shampoo and conditioner that enhances your hair type and style and don’t forget to brush those healthy locks!
Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than Believing that she is beautiful!
- Donate your time or money to helping the world. Being in service to those in need helps illuminate the light within you.
- Take time to rest as this will enhance your all around well-being and beauty.
Most importantly, love yourself!